When it comes to the big question, we know you only really get one chance. And as with weddings, there is no one-size-fits-all. That is why the Green House Hotel, Bournemouth’s most eco-friendly luxury boutique hotel, has a team of creative and friendly planners dedicated to making sure that your marriage proposal will be etched in your memories forever – for all the right reasons.
A candlelit dinner for two in our multi-award winning Arbor restaurant, perhaps? A luxurious bespoke picnic hamper for a romantic walk? Fireworks and bubbles on the beach? Horses on the sand, balloon rides, private boat trips – the list is endless. Surrounded by the world-renowned beauty of the Dorset coast, the ancient, mystical New Forest, the picturesque ruins of Corfe Castle and more, The Green House Hotel is perfectly placed here in Bournemouth to come up with a unique and romantic backdrop for your proposal. Whatever you decide, whatever your budget, we will help make it perfect. All you need to do is remember the ring!
The Green House Hotel has been listed as one of the top wedding venues in the UK for tying the knot by not one but two trusted publications, Wedding Magazine and the Independent. So we know a thing or two about making romantic memories.
Prices start from £285 for a one night stay in a luxurious large double room with roll top Victorian bath, a bottle of Champagne (tell us when you would like it served!), rose petals on the bed, 4-course dinner from our a la carte menu and full New Forest breakfast in the morning. Balloon rides start at £12 per person, private boat trips around the coast line start at £95.
The Green House Hotel is the perfect spot for a relaxing break, where you can choose how much entertainment you want – it’s all on the doorstep, but as we are tucked away in a private oasis you could decide to spend your time just chilling and imagining about your future together.
But the Green House Hotel is also so much more than just another luxury boutique hotel. It is sometimes called “the greenest hotel in Britain”. Why? To be honest, the best way to find out is to visit – we will be happy to share our story with you if you ask us. For example:
• around 90% of the hotel’s electricity is generated on site using a combined heat and power unit and solar electricity;
• we have aerated showers and taps which give the performance you would expect but using a fraction of the water;
• an in-house water filtration and bottling unit helps to reduce the environmental impacts associated with bottled water;
• we even do all our own laundry in-house rather than outsourcing it to a laundry firm so we can minimise the environmental impact;
• we purchase organic, free-range and biodynamic food and wine wherever possible in our Arbor restaurant, putting a high value on our producers’ ethical standards.
These are just some of the ways in which choosing the Green House Hotel to pop the question will be a great investment not only in your joint future but in the planet’s too.
So call our events team on 01202 498900 or email email@example.com for more information or to arrange a chat on how we can make your Green House proposal every bit as special and memorable as the big day itself.