If you’re still off the booze, congratulations! Here’s a delicious mocktail recipe straight from The Green House Hotel bar to celebrate (and fortify) your resolve…
Apple, Elderflower & Mint Sparkle
1. Grab your nearest tall glass or slim Jim. Chuck in some ice to chill glass for a few minutes.
2. Lightly muddle a small handful of mint leaves.
3. Empty ice from the glass.
4. Mix elderflower cordial with cloudy apple juice.
5. Add the mint leaves. Stir well.
6. Top up with either sparkling or soda water.
7. Decorate with a sprig of mint & a slice of apple.